It-Girl

When we talk about it-girls what comes to your mind?
Olivia Palermo, Alexa Chung, Nicole Richie and etc...
My number one will always be Edie Sedgwick and then of course I love the same old ones as everybody else because who wouldn't kill to have their wardrobe?
Buuuut, there is one I always forget and then when I see a picture of her I remember, "yes, I like her"! And is not that I like her style, it's her. I think she has class, she knows how to be discreet and I've never heard any scandalous gossip with her name involved.
I'm talking about Ivanka Trump.














  • With her dad, Donald Trump:
  • With her husband, Jared Kushner:


1 Response to "It-Girl"

  1. Carolina Maufinet Says:
    May 28, 2010 at 6:00 AM

    I love her style! She dresses amazingly, has exquisite taste and does not seem to be a "fashion victim". She only wears clothes that make her look great and unique.
    Beeeijo meninas! amei as fotos!

Post a Comment